Τρίτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2016

star girl

beautiful isn't the sky, look up
flames, as i read my newspaper
world is a serie of small victories
like a man reaching the top of a mountain
now look in the mirror, you will see beasts
a jar full of purple mood
Hallucination is an illusion, it's us
but from my window I've never saw the sea
This broken path leads to nowhere
alongside, we are same patterns in whole universe
take my hand and run away
buy some cocaine to start a new begining
Suck it, we will be a memory in a matter of seconds
Cats laughing out loud as our dog drive the car
Let's not even start about the way you kiss me
i'm losing my fucking mind, drunk in the river of gin
Dance with me, i won't betray you
Water the flower, reality will grow
strong as lions, pretending kings and queens
Star girl, from now on we are yellow lights
lost somewhere in the city

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου